· Responsible for receiving and ensuring correct delivery of guest’s luggage to and from rooms, airport and cars and assists all guests with inquiries and requests. The Bellman performs various errands related to guest’s needs, comfort and satisfaction.
· 负责将客人的行李顺利送往或送离房间、机场和汽车，并对客人的问询和申请提供协助。 行李员需要从事各种各样的杂务，以满足客人的需要，保证其舒适和满意。
Required Skills C
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Able to read and write English
· High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
· 6 months experience in guest service or customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.