Executive Housekeeper 行政管家
The incumbent in this position is responsible for managing the Housekeeping Department in order to ensure the highest standards of upkeep, hygiene and cleanliness of the Hotel, including all Guest rooms, public area, food & beverage outlets, banquet facilities and back of the house.
Closely monitors all processes related to ensuring high level of housekeeping services provided to the guest is timely and defect free.
Kempinski Hotel Yichuan
Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan is superbly located in Yinchuan, the capital of the Western Xia Empire. Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan brings the traditional taste of luxury to this remarkable city as the first and only five-star international brand in Yinchuan, situated in the heart of the city’s central business district, Jinfeng District, and only a 30-minute drive from Yinchuan Hedong Airport. The hotel is adjacent to the International Conference and Exhibition Centre and Museum of Ningxia and close to the Science and Technology Museum and the People’s Square. Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan is ideal for both business and leisure travelers.
* Lead the Housekeeping Department by developing and implementing departmental ****ives in line with the hotel business ****ives.
* Supervise housekeeping operations such as cleaning and maintenance whilst ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisf**** of guests’ needs.
* Inspect all areas and take corrective measures in order to meet Kempinski Standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supply.
* Develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
* ****, train, develop, schedule and manage the performance of direct and indirect subordinates to ensure the efficient running of housekeeping operations.
* Manage linen inventory and guest supplies and the ordering of supplies as necessary to meet quality standards and hotel business needs.
* Coordinate housekeeping duties with various departments such as Front Desk, Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Food & Beverage to ensure that all guestrooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
* Participate in all refurbish and renovation projects planning, execution and final set up including snag lists.
* Prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the housekeeping department within budgetary guidelines.
* Coordinate and review contracts, including plants rental, Window cleaning contracts, Night cleaning contract, marble manganese contract, pest management contract, Room cleaning contract, flowers and decoration contract, and ensure compliance by both parties.
* Participate in the planning of hotel decoration for special functions and festive seasons and organize the necessary ****s.
* Manage the performance of the flower shop and valet shop to meet high quality standards and business results.
* Keep abreast of all new equipments and cleaning products and ****uate their quality, maintain knowledge of local competition and housekeeping industry trends.
* Accomplish a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
* Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: