夜班经理 Night Manager
1. Responsible for the smooth, efficient and professional operation of all Front Office areas.
2. Ensures that all procedures and policies are in place and followed.
3. Conducts audit and controls on a regular basis. Communicates with accounting in case of any irregularities; coaches and counsels associates whenever appropriate.
4. Ensures good communications with the other departments
5. Strictly follows bank-out procedures and cash handling procedures.
6. Ensure confidentiality of User Log-ins. Ensure that users are logged out when leaving the area.
7. Train and develop associates to the highest possible extent. Ensures that daily training is provided for technical, courtesy, communication, management, and organizational skills.
8. Leads by example: Provides a high-quality service and aggressive hospitality towards all customers.
9. Ensure that recognition programs for both guest and associates are in place and working.
10. Controls cost effectively to meet budget guidelines. Has control system in place for all controllable costs.
11. Communicates with section Managers about daily audits and controls, so all are informed about proper procedures.
12. Initiates additional tasks to improve existing procedures and guest satisf****.
13. Resolves system problems and can operate the system manually. Can lead the associate through a down time.
14. Initiates monthly meetings in the department. Attend associate meeting, operations meetings, forecast meetings and sales strategy meetings.
15. Always in the guest area during high traffic times to assist the Front Office associates and to ensure smooth operations.
16. Have plans and ****s in place to meet goals and mission of the company and the hotel.
17. Be well groomed and conform with the hotel’s dress code.
18. Be highly visible during extraordinary events.